Tuesday, May 19, 2009

9 years and counting!

Wow, how time flies? It has been 9 years since we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and I just wanted to pay tribute to the man that has made those 9 years wonderful! He is such a fun person to be around. Even serious things in life can be funny and it makes for 9 years of laughter. I love that he helps me out so much. Cooking, cleaning and getting Analise ready...he is almost an expert at doing her hair. It makes for 9 years of having a 2nd mom around the house. And he is so wonderful at letting me know that I'm a good mother and wife. It makes for 9 years of a happy me! I love this man and I can't wait to see what the next years will bring! Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys are doing something fun this year! If you need a babysitter let us know.