Tuesday, June 29, 2010

He is CRAZY!!!!

I knew this was going to happen one day! He always talked about doing it so I gave him the ticket for Christmas to jump! We were there with anxiety watching and waiting! I mean just look at this WARNING!!! After signing his life away and a few minute video...I watched him gear up and get in a shuttle to take to the plane. Analise was so nervous (all weekend long)! Poor thing she thought her Daddy would get hurt! Not to mention me...ugghh!!! Luckily I had some experts there with us...Bruce and Heather Felt (who watched Sarah jump) and our neighbors Joey and Auti (Joey has jumped 6 times). His experience was amazing!!! He landed safely on the ground with a happy wife and daughter waiting! Hopefully he won't want to do this again for a very long time!!!

No comments: