Friday, July 17, 2009

A comedian?

Month 2 of summer break and I have enjoyed the moments that I have shared with Analise. From swim lessons to just lounging in our pj's until afternoon. She is a hoot lately. She is always coming up with some funny things and has brought joy to me this summer. Here has been some of our conversations: While driving in the car, Mom says "Today is going to be busy and I'm not looking forward to it" Analise "Just save the drama and send it to NETFLIX!" ---- While talking with the neighbors outside. Analise says "Everyone's a critic!" --- Just talking about Daddy coming home from work. Analise says "Boys have no sense of humor!" And then you can't help but laugh at the picture...She is such a joy! And I once heard that LAUGHTER IS INNER JOGGING!!! So Analise, thanks for helping me work out just a little more!

No comments: