Saturday, March 28, 2009

How old?

Yes, I turned 29 on Thursday! How is it that I used to count the days until my birthday was here and now I can't even remember how old I am? Oh well....It was a really fun day! Cody played off of our favorite TV show "The Office" and attempted to put my present in Jell-O! Funny guy! And he got me a yummy cake from Coldstone! What more could I ask for! Oh wait...all of the wonderful people that I love saying Happy Birthday to me! Birthdays are still so much fun...even if I can't remember how old I am!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday Holly!! Hope it was a good one for you!! We miss seeing you guys! Hope all is well!!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

That's awesome! Cody's hilarious!

Connie Robinson said...

Happy Happy Birthday, I hope it was a great one. You have such a thoughtful husband... I think...cute idea though. Hope you are all doing good!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

I tagged you! I don't usually respond to tags, but I thought this was a fun one.

Shumster said...

I feel the same way Holly, I never know how old I am when people ask me. I have to add up the years to tell them. Any ways I hope that you had a good one. We love The Office too. Cody had a good idea with the jello. You guys are so cool :)