Monday, February 23, 2009

President's Day

Okay so this is a little late but Analise has been learning about the President's in Kindergarten the past few weeks and the other day for her homework she had to name the President's of the United States that she knew. So the list went like this.....Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Barack O'bama, Thomas S. Monson and Gordon B. Hinckley he was my favorite! And wasn't Joseph Smith one too. I think she is a little confused...but it is good to know that she has been listening to us and at church. Too cute!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Haha! Holly that is too cute! I can't beleive how big Annalise is getting! It just amazes me at how much they pick up on even though they may get a little confused at the same time.

Connie Robinson said...

kSo cute! I love that you played in the rain, sometimes we forget as parents how fun the little things can be. Taking the time for them is hard for some reason but it's ALWAYS worth it!