Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Single and loving it?

6 weeks and counting! Cody has been gone working out of town for too long now! And we are all starting to feel it. I felt a little like my arm has been cut off and I'm just trying to get through each day. Cody has mentioned how much he has been missing...1st day of school, back to school night, Blue bear, homework... he hasn't experienced any of it (sometimes I wonder why he wants too?) But we are just a little less of a family without him. Come home daddy, we miss you!

3 comments:

Ariane and Wyatt said...

Holly, I am so sorry. That is a long time to have him out of town. I'm sure you guys are missing him. We love you and are thinking of you.

Loren said...

Oh HOlly, my eyes are all teary reading this. I feel your pain as we experience those same feelings during tax season but at least i get him home in my bed at night. I dread how much more difficult it will get as the kids get older. It was fun to have you over last night - wanna do it again next week?

Mandi said...

Holly I am so sorry! I hate it when Trev's gone for the weekend. I couldn't imagine 6 weeks. I see you walking home in teh morning after you take Analise to school. I've thought about honking but don't want to scare you. Let me know if you need to come hang out after school sometime.