Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A kindergartner?

Yes, that's exactly what she is! Grown-up over night! It was an exciting day. Waking her up early and sending her off to school. A few tears later (from mom only, of course) and that was it. Oh, what to do with myself!!! No, it will be an adjustment because my little buddy is gone, but I definitely have found things to do. The greatest part of the day was when I waited for her at the gate to pick her up and her face just lit up and she ran to me!!! Oh, I'm so lucky! Then she said, "Mommy, I really, really, really liked it! Can I go everyday?" That's when I knew she was officially a kindergartner!

8 comments:

Ariane and Wyatt said...

Holly, you did it! Analise looks adorable. It sounds like you made it through the first day of school and you still sent her back again. That's good. I love the blog!

Loren said...

Hey, Welcome to the world of blogging -soon you too will be addicted!!! So glad to hear that Analise had a good day at K and you survived too. You have been on my mind all weel. Please call me, maybe i can come over next week some morning!

Susanne said...

welcome to my current addiction! How's Analise doing with kindergarten? David had the "don't let the door hit ya on the way out, Mom" attitude.

Susanne said...

I added to you my link list... I hope that's OK. And I"m sending you an invite to ours!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

oh, I wanted to be the first to comment, darn! :) Congratulations! I'm so glad you're here. Now our next step is the Super Star Kids Preschool blog! Can't Wait!

Shumster said...

Good job with the blogspot. it is very cute :) So we decided to come into town this weekend. We are kinds busy with famiily stuff for sat and sun but i will give you a call on monday and see if we get together. Analise is lookin good for her first day of school. I can't wait to have the kids play again. we miss you and love ya lots.

Kari said...

Yay!! Welcome to the blogging club!! I can't believe how grown up Annalise is now!! What a cutie!

Connie Robinson said...

What a cute little girl! I will love keeping up with your family. I feel bad that we missed 10 years of each other. btw - you didn't miss a thing at the reunion!